Watch on YouTube.
In this episode of Big XR News, Demond Cureton, Senior Journalist, XR Today, welcomes some of XR’s top analysts to talk about the latest news from across the industry.
Our guests include:
- Kevin O’Donovan, Co-Chair, VRARA Industrial Metaverse and Digital Twin Committee
- Jay Latta, CEO and Founder, The Fusionists
- Samantha Tauber, CEO and Co-Founder, VNCCII
- Rory Greener, Tech Journalist, XR Today
In our discussion, we cover the following:
- Meta’s recent initiative to drive adoption rates across the high learning education sector
- The rise of the military metaverse and how it will impact the future of XR
- Apple’s Object Capture feature on iOS17 and announced AR smart glasses
Thanks for watching. If you’d like more like this, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel.
You can also join in the conversation on our Twitter and LinkedIn pages.