Watch on YouTube.
In this episode of Big XR News, Demond Cureton, Senior Journalist, XR Today, welcomes some of XR’s top analysts to talk about the latest news from across the industry.
Our guests include:
- Kevin O’Donovan, Co-Chair, VRARA Industrial Metaverse and Digital Twin Committee
- Amy Peck, Founder and CEO, EndeavorXR
- Jay Latta, CEO and Founder, The Fusionists
- Rory Greener, Tech Journalist, XR Today
- Cameron Stevens, Director of Digital Transformation, Pocketknife Group
In our discussion, we cover the following:
- NVIDIA’s efforts to tackle rising demand for industrial metaverse solutions
- The automotive industry as the next major spatial communications platform
- Samsung’s entry into the immersive hardware market
Thanks for watching. If you’d like more like this, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel.
You can also join in the conversation on our Twitter and LinkedIn pages.